Wednesday, November 7, 2007

It's Been A While, but, Oh B&N, I Still Love You

I went to Barnes and Noble last night all by my lonesome, and remembered why I freaking love that place. And by love, I mean LOVE. My intentions for said shopping trip, was to hit up their fantastic magazine section and snag a few magazines that might inspire me in the upcoming crafting season. Here’s where the love comes in. By the time I had finally quit detouring, I had so many books in my hands that I was concerned, yes concerned, about the additional cost that a magazine would run me; Sad, but oh so very true. I ended up buying two books that I’m pretty darn excited about and making a list of books that I’ll have to buy in the very near future. All in all it was a fantastic trip with the exception of one very noisy patron, no not patron because she left without buying anything, whose image is forever burned in my mind. That’s right, next time I see you lady wearing a faded black blouse and whose hair is black and frizzy, I will ruin the ambiance of whatever store you might be shopping at! Oh yes, vengeance will be mine!

No comments: