Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Birthday Smiles

Today my beautiful niece, Bailey, turned one. It was 365 days ago that I left work early and rushed to the Amarillo Hospital for her arrival. I was so excited and seeing my sister and the look on her face is something I will never forget.

That night spent with them in the hospital room was untouchable. As Dusty slept and my sister recuperated, I got to help with things such as burping the new little bundle of joy. She cuddled her red, newborn face into my neck and it was absolutely the perfect way to welcome her into the world. She was so sweet and so tiny, and so unlike anything I had ever seen. So here we are, one year later, and I can truly say that she is a blessing to our lives.

She is smart, so sweet, and absolutely breathtaking. It's amazing to see how fast she is developing. She's already a little person! So here's Happy Birthday to the most beautiful one year old any one has ever laid eyes on! And for the rest of you, a few more pictures that are sure to be a crowd pleaser!



No comments: