Wednesday, September 5, 2007

The Randomness That Is...

A white mouse running across the road. And not just any road, a busy road in Lubbock. On my way home from a much needed Wal-Mart trip, I noticed a very peculiar looking piece of trash moving along the road in a funny manner. (I'm very observant like that - odd, but true) I then notice that this "piece of trash" looks somewhat, no exactly, like a white mouse and seems to be dodging traffic. Hence, the randomness that is a white mouse running across the road. I've seen a lot of things on a lot of roads, but never a white mouse. Oh! Which leads me to my second on-the-road story for the day. While I was in Seminole this weekend, I was driving with my Mom back to my parents house when something (once again) crossed my path. One might guess that it was a chicken, right? Right, because that is something totally normal to see on any 'ole plain-jane residential street. Goodnight all, although I'm nowhere near hitting the sack. I have $135 worth of groceries to put up. Yippee!

No comments: